Previous special features
- Ed Logg interview - He coded Tengen's version of Tetris and he has a thing or two to say about Nintendo. A must read!
- Chris Bieniek interview - The former writer at VideoGames & Computer Entertainment magazine waxes nostalgic on the NES mag-shelf scene.
- NES in Brazil - How much different is it from other pirate paradises? A lot! Read on...
- Shadowgate Classic review - the old, smelly adventure game reappears on Game Boy Color.
- Akihabara report - And onward to the Tokyo electronics mecca. Do they have any old stuff?
- |tsr Does Kansai - is there any Famicom stuff to be found in the center of Japanese civilization? Let's find out!
- |tsr interviews Zach Meston, embittered NES tipbook writer and game-industry renegade.
- |tsr interviews Gregg Tavares, veteran game designer and coder of MC Kids for
- What to Get - your guide to what NES games to get before they become too
- The Tetris saga - the history of the game, from its original conceiving to the
climax of the Nintendo/Tengen battle.
- Japanese for Lamers, a crash course in Japanese specialized for all you would-be
- Jackal vs. The Jackal - which should you spend your
money on? A special |tsr's NES archive comparison.
- The NES Cleaning FAQ, by Jay McGavren.
- A tribute to Video Power, a late, great video game game show. With RealAudio
- The Nintendo World Championships, an article taken from Video Games & Computer
- Captain Nintendo, a short story in two parts printed in issues 3 and 4 of Nintendo Power.
- Friends, another short story printed in issue 6 of Nintendo Power, the
winner of a fiction contest
Back to top