ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS AND THANKS
- THANX TO..... -
- Atari 5200 FAQ contributors.
- John Hardie. Valuable partner of this site from its inception
- Dan Boris. The creator of the Virtual VCS and Virtual SuperSystem
emulators provided 5200 technical info for the 5200 FAQ.
- The Atari 5200 manual typers -- Jay Tilton, Robert Ferguson, Dan Reinholtz,
T.J. Rappel, Jeffry Johnson, Grant LeTourneau, and Todd DuBrey.
- Jerry Jessop. Shared his vast knowledge and experience in working
with Atari. And a true friend of ours.
- Leonard Herman. The Phoenix: The Fall
and Rise of Home Videogames and ABC to the VCS
author contributed some valuable material and information across the board.
- Maurice Molyneaux. Adventure and Superman maps, along with
several articles for AGH.
- Bobby Tribble. Helped out bigtime with the laserdisc section
of the page. He sent us quite a few screen pics, and did write-ups for many
of the games.
- Donald A. Thomas. For keeping the Atari spirit alive. And for being a great
friend to all the die-hard Atariphiles.
- Marc Olberhauser, Tom Bonner, Marcus Garrett and the rest of the
kind individuals who contributed to our museum.
- Jay Tilton. Helped out with 5200 tech.
- Matthew Lippart. 7800 reviews.
- Karlis Povisils. 5200 reviews.
- Kevin Williams. Article on Atari's legacy to the industry.
- Patrick Holstine. Contributed to the Jaguar section, namely with
- Pierre-André. Wrote several articles and reviews.
- Don Rogers. Helped to proofread AGH, and sent us scans of the Jag Duo
and cartridge of 5200 Cloak and Dagger.
- Lee Seitz Labelled AGH as a "cool site" and an "informative site."
- To anyone else we may have forgotten.