* Insert cartridge into your 5200 with power OFF. Then, turn power ON.
* Plug a joystick or controller into port one.
* Press the START button to begin.
* Press the # key first for two player version. Players share controller.
* Press the PAUSE button to pause. Press again to continue.
* Press the RESET button to return to title screen.
* Pilot your cruise ship by moving the controller in the desired direction.
* To fire, press either lower side button.
CRUISE SHIPS. Begin with four and earn one more for every 1000 points earned. Each ship has unlimited fire power.
SATELLITES. Destroy all sixteen satellites in any level to advance to the next level. Green and red communication beams link the satellites together. Don't let the red beams strike your ship!
KILLER ROCKS. Silent, get-in-the-way stuff that just lumber about. Relatively harmless...until you run into one.
REPAIRBOTS. When the red alert sounds, enter any warp hole. Then, shoot the repairbot that's fixing to fix up a destroyed satellite.
BOOMERANGS. The worst. You'll find out. Strictly higher level material.
ANY HELP OUT THERE?
WARP HOLES. A momentary means of escape. Enter and exit as you please.
SONIC SPARKLERS. Touch them and you'll be invincible for as long as their music plays.
SUPER PORTAL. Your only entry into The Inner Sanctum.
THE INNER SANCTUM. Drop in for free help. Go for the dots.
SKYWAY PATROL. When you return from the Super Portal, come in contact with the Skyway Patrol. He'll knock off one satellite for every dot you got.
SEVENTH DIMENSION. Enter at your own risk. Sure, you'll get more points. But you won't last as long (found in level one only.)
-- Dan Thompson
Typed by Keita Iida